TREATMENTSTAILORING SKIN PROGRAMS TO YOU
SUPER FACIAL TREATMENT with GENEO
$199 – 1 hour
The Geneo Super Facial offers a unique combination of innovative technologies – OxyGeneo, TriPollar Skin Tightening and Ultrasound Product Infusion for treatments that renew, revitalise and regenerate the skin from the inside out.
After the skin is exfoliated and oxygenated, TriPollar Skin Tightening produces natural collagen regeneration for a visible improvement in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and lax skin. Ultrasound Product Infusion then enables increased penetration of corrective skincare that is chosen to match your specific skin needs!
These applications can either be performed separately or combined into one “Super Facial” for dramatic skin exfoliation, oxygenation, tightening, firming, plumping and renewal results.
ABOUT THE SUPER FACIAL
ABOUT THE TECHNOLOGIES
TriPollar® modeSkin Tightening
The TriPollar® massager gently heats the dermis causing collagen fibers to instantly contract. This results in an immediate skin tightening and firming effect, while increased fibroblast activity regenerates collagen for long-term anti-ageing benefits.
Oxygenation – OxyGeneo™ application generates a chemical reaction producing CO2 bubbles which gently burst on the skin’s surface to oxygenate skin for a radiant, revitalised glow.
Exfoliation – Application is combined with the innovative Capsugen tablet (sodium bicarbonate + citric acid) attached to the tip of the handpiece which exfoliates the epidermis to remove dead skin cells for an instantly smoother complexion.
Infusion – The body responds to the OxyGeneo™ application with the haemoglobin carrying oxygen to the skin’s surface. This further increases oxygen levels which drive the active ingredients of the treatment gel deeper into the skin for a superior skin-corrective result.
The ultrasound handpiece glides over the treatment region delivering ultrasound waves deep below the skin’s surface. This induces a vibration that increases the permeability of the stratum corneum, resulting in significantly deeper penetration of targeted corrective skincare compared to topical application
Is a Geneo treatment right for me?
Yes! Geneo treatments are suitable for all skin types and ages and can treat a wide variety of skin concerns. It is the perfect solution for targeted skin correction on clients seeking both immediately visible results and long-term skin health benefits.
What Does A Super Facial Feel Like?
Super Facial treatments are comfortable and extremely relaxing! Skin Tightening treatments feel like a warm massage, are pain free and often described similar to a hot stone massage.
What Can I Expect From My Super Facial Experience?
Following your Super Facial, your skin will feel immediately refreshed, brighter and firmer! A one-stop for softening fine lines, reducing wrinkles and revitalising dull complexions, you can expect:
- Visible results from your very first treatment
- Oxygenation generated from within
- Firmed and rejuvenated complexion
- Exfoliated, smoothed skin
- Optimal absorption of products for targeted concerns such as age management, sun damage and acne prone skin.
- Overall refinement in skin tone and texture
- Minimal redness and/or irritation and no downtime.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
You will see and feel an improvement from your very first treatment with long-lasting results visible after a course of treatments.
Neo Revive Eco – to treat the signs of aging
This treatment utilises the body’s mechanisms to oxygenate the skin and “revive” the complexion. Active nutrients are absorbed into the skin, improving balance, texture and tone, resulting in younger fresher looking skin!
Eco friendly and suitable for sensitive skin; neo-revive eco is jam packed full of nutrient rich skin loving ingredients such as pomegranate extract, rose hip oil, vitamins and peptides, retinol and hyaluronic acid.
Neo revive treatments are suitable for the following:
- Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reducing visible pores and textural irregularities
- Improving skin density and nutrition
- Generating a healthier and more radiant skin appearance
- Plumping and hydrating the skin with nourishing natural ingredients
Neo Bright Eco – brightening for uneven or sundamaged skin
Comprised of natural emollients, moisturisers and skin nourishing vitamins this treatment is designed to balance the complexion whilst brightening the skin, resulting in a luminous healthy glow!
Neo Bright Eco incorporates active ingredients such as Vitamin C, Azalic, Kojic and Glycolic Acid – all clinically proven ingredients designed to reduce and treat unwanted skin pigmentation.
Neo bright treatments are suitable for the following:
- Reducing discolouration and improving overall skin tone
- Illuminating skin appearance for a radiant glow
- Hydration and oxygenation of the skin
- Improving skin density and nutrition
- Improving the appearance of sun damage and sunspots
OxyBalance – Clearing for oily acne prone skin
Oxybalance treatments are designed to purify and soothe oily skin to prevent future breakouts and improve skin texture and appearance. Designed specifically for acne prone skin, OxyBalance cleans pores, provides balance to oily skin, improves skin structure, smoothes and gives the skin a renewed glow.
Full of detoxifying and anti-inflammatory ingredients such as charcoal horsetail extract and vitamin c as well as argan oil, jojoba oil and shea butter to sooth irritated skin.
Oxybalance treatments are suitable for the following:
- Purifying the skin
- Balancing oily complexions
- Preventing future breakouts
- Smoothing and refining texture and pores
- Creating a shine free appearance
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Most clients experience mild heat and redness following treatment (similar to sunburn), which usually resolves quickly. You may wear a mineral based foundation to conceal any redness.
- Swelling rarely occurs and usually diminishes within 24-48 hours.
- Most people find that they can return to work and resume normal activities immediately after treatment.
- RF heats the skin to cause retraction of the collagen fibers, so it is important not to cool it immediately afterwards as the inflammation encourages results. If you have any concerns, or feel your skin may be heating excessively, please contact us.
POST TREATMENT CARE
- Any deep exfoliation treatment – such as chemical peels or skin needling, should be avoided a week prior to and a week following your treatment.
- Do not post cool, this will inhibit the inflammatory process.
- In case of excessive swelling, cool the area for 10 minutes.
- If side effect persists beyond the above-indicated period, client should seek medical advice.
- Exercise, swimming, spas and anything that involves increasing your body temperature, should be avoided for24-48 hours.
- A 30+ sunscreen should be applied immediately following your treatment and reapplied as necessary over the next 72 hours.
- A home care regime including Skin Cleanser, Hyaluronic Acid and mineral makeup is recommended.
WE ALSO OFFER
Tailored bridal packages
Get your skin looking its best for your special day.
For individuals and groups, a great learning and fun experience!
Let us put together a package for you tailored to your needs.
Alpine Beginnings Beauty
02 6456 7087 or 0411 355 897
12 Acacia Place
East Jindabyne NSW 2627